- #1223 ALLN-346 a urate degrading enzyme in a pig model of gout
- #L06 Emapalumab for treating MAS in systemic JIA patients
- #1890 and 2357 Methotrexate Safety from CIRT
- #1240 Anakinra in acute gout – anaGO study
- #2292, #2279 When to withdraw biologics in RA patients who become pregnant
- #633, #631 Delays in referral of LBP
- #196 VTE risk and future ASCVD risk
- #2566 Polypharmacy
- #860 EMBRACE – Belimumab in Blacks
Dr. Dao reviews several lupus pearls delivered by Dr. Michelle Petri at the 2019 ACR/ARP annual meeting in Atlanta.
Dr. Pope discusses abstract #2567 Prospective Evaluation of American Academy of Ophthalmology Low Dose Hydroxychloroquine Recommendation in Stable Lupus Nephritis with High-Risk Retinopathy: Lipid Profile and Flare Rates presented at the 2019 ACR/ARP annual meeting in Atlanta.
Dr. Dao summarizes the Klemperer lecture on pre-clinical lupus as presented at the 2019 ACR/ARP Annual Meeting in Atlanta.