- #1223 ALLN-346 a urate degrading enzyme in a pig model of gout
- #L06 Emapalumab for treating MAS in systemic JIA patients
- #1890 and 2357 Methotrexate Safety from CIRT
- #1240 Anakinra in acute gout – anaGO study
- #2292, #2279 When to withdraw biologics in RA patients who become pregnant
- #633, #631 Delays in referral of LBP
- #196 VTE risk and future ASCVD risk
- #2566 Polypharmacy
- #860 EMBRACE – Belimumab in Blacks
Drs. Jack Cush, Nicola Dalbreth, Ken Saag and Robert Keenan discuss several gout presentations, including tart cherry, safety and efficacy of therapies, quality of life issues and more at the 2019 ACR/ARP annual meeting in Atlanta.
Dr. Valenzuela discusses select gout studies presented at the 2019 ACR/ARP annual meeting in Atlanta.
Dr. Petryna highlights abstract #1237 presented at the 2019 ACR/ARP Annual Meeting in Atlanta.
Dr. Tate reviews two particular PANLAR gout imaging recommendations as presented at the 2019 ACR/ARP annual meeting in Atlanta.
Dr. Jack Cush reviews the news and journal articles from the past week on RheumNow.com.