- #1223 ALLN-346 a urate degrading enzyme in a pig model of gout
- #L06 Emapalumab for treating MAS in systemic JIA patients
- #1890 and 2357 Methotrexate Safety from CIRT
- #1240 Anakinra in acute gout – anaGO study
- #2292, #2279 When to withdraw biologics in RA patients who become pregnant
- #633, #631 Delays in referral of LBP
- #196 VTE risk and future ASCVD risk
- #2566 Polypharmacy
- #860 EMBRACE – Belimumab in Blacks
Dr. David Liew discusses abstract #2091 The High Dose Influenza Vaccine Increases Immune Protection in Both Adults and Elderly Seropositive RA Patients presented at the 2019 ACR/ARP annual meeting in Atlanta.
Dr. John Cush RheumNow
#ACR19 Rheumatology RoundUp - Kavanaughs Picks: 2505 PsA prevention 1366 Self Joint exams 1120 Rheum burnout 1310 OA Hx 565 Enteropathic arthritis Recs 1823 MRE dx of SI 2773 Machine learning 2772 Antiinflammatory diet in RA 1359 Synovial Bx
Dr. Hausmann describes a new inflammatory lung disease at the 2019 ACR/ARP annual meeting in Atlanta.
Killed zoster vaccine was safe with no flare of RA and PsA We need to know if response was good. #ACR19 @RheumNow abst2093 https://t.co/xp2Ju5wZWK
Dr. Kay highlights abstract #548 presented at the 2019 ACR/ARP annual meeting in Atlanta.
Tofacitinib works in Polyarticular JIA. Maybe new hope for kids with JIA and benefits of oral medication #ACR #ACR19 #JIA @RheumNow L23.
Remission ever or sustained in RA is same on triple DMARDs Therapy bs biological Rx. From Swedish register. ?channeling bias ?differential access? Either way this supports triple therapy use as impt in RA #ACR #ACR19 @RheumNow Abstract 2908 https://t.co/T8fRPr5a2A
Infections In out patients are increased as measured by antimicromial scripts with RA and TNFi use comparing popn controls and pre and post RA TNFi use in pan Iceland registry #ACR19 #ACR @RheumNow abstr 2873. Higher than controls pre &even more after TNFi https://t.co/SlkIPP9WsJ